a VirtualTourist member from Belgium
hello fellow vt'ers.
We are planning to visit andalucia during christmas holidays and we have 10 days to allocate the trip in seville, cordoba and granda (or other suggestions).
i would like to solicit advice on:
1) how to distribute the days to these 3 cities considering travel time of half-day from one city to the other (by bus)?
2) where would it be best to stay for christmas (perhaps 4 days stay): seville, cordoba or granada, considering factors such as christmas eve mass celebration in the local cathedral and safety to go around at night during this season?
2) are the transportation system and streets (considering also inside the major
attractions) in the 3 cities baby-friendly in terms of ease of using a baby buggy/ stroller?
3) is alsa the best/ most convenient bus for families with babies (example: eating/ drinking allowed inside the bus, adequate legspace)? we're on a tight budget so we will be using bus to travel?
4) are there areas in the major attractions (eg. alcazar etc) to eat/ drink or is it advised to buy at the center and bring the food (also baby food)?
5) are there cheap, easy-to-find supermarkets/ grocery stores in these cities to buy and cook food (and other necessities) or do we have buy them separately from specialty stores (like bread from bakery, meat from meatshop,etc)?
thank you so much in advance :)