I'm a New Zealander teaching English in Karabuk (very near Safranbolu) and my adult students would love a chance to practice their English. If any English speakers would like to meet some friendly locals, make some frends, and have a unique experience in Safranbolu...please drop me a line.
i will like to teach over-there. Actually am a Nigeria and there is no Lithuania embassy in Nigeria. so contact on my e- mail: [email]
1) You'd need a Turkish visa to teach in Karabuk/Safranbolu, not Lithuanian!
2) There is a Turkish Embassy in Abuja.
3) As it happens, there is apparently also a Lithuanian Embassy in Nigeria, in the Penthouse Office suite, Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos
4) Even if there wasn't one actually in your country, there would be a Lithuanian Embassy responsible for Nigeria, to which you can apply for a visas.
5) I don't see why you would be asking someone already teaching in Turkey for advice (especially if you want to teach in Lithuania) but you can e-mail VT members directly: why should this person e-mail YOU when you are the one with questions?
Pls send a letter to [original link]