Can anybody please answer the following questions for me?
1. Approximately on average how much does a studio or a single bed + single bath apartment cost in Redmond, WA .
2. Is the cost of living very high compared to places like Minneapolis, Minnesota. Approximately how much can it cost for a month for a single individual (average rent plus common living expenses ignoring any special personal expenses).
3. How is the climate of Redmond, WA ? Does it snow in winter or does it rain heavily?
4. Does Redmond by any chance have good public transportation like bus services etc.etc. or is it that a car is a must for moving around?
5. What are the places nearby Redmond by renting apartments where one will still not have to commute much in case office is in Redmond.
Thanks much in advance for all those reply. Please let me know soon.