a VirtualTourist member from New York
I'm planning a 4-5 day trip to Quebec City and the national parks north of it.
I've been thinking about dividing my time between:
1. Jacques-Cartier National Park
2. Saguenay National Park
3. Tadoussac (Whale watching)
This is my map:
I'll be travelling with a 3 y/o and a 4 months old.
My goals is to experience nature, some foliage and easy walks in the area.
I'd appreciate your advice on the following:
1. Should I focus on one national park instead of hopping around?
2. Are all these parks suitable for such young kids?
3. Any changes/recommendations?
Your help is greatly appreciated.
I forgot to mentioned this is planned for the last two weeks of September.