a VirtualTourist member from Perth
My husband and I are planning on visiting Pueta Princesa around the end of May. I have a couple of questions in mind, and I'm hoping I've come to the right place to have them answered.
1. Are hotels easy to find near the airport? Or am I beter off booking for a hotel in advance?
2. If I wanna go the tourist things (visiting the Undergroung River, Honda Bay, etc.), should I book with a tour/travel agent? Can we find/travel to the places on our own? How should I go about it? Or better yet, what is best/safest way to go about it? I don't want the tour/trip to feel like we're a bunch of sheep being herded around with a time limit, but then again I don't want to get lost or ripped off with insane prices.
3. To be able to do and see all the tourist things, is 4D/3N enough or should I expect to extend our stay?
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
If anyone has a tried and tested travel/tour agent they would like to recommend, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
visit this site..
We will be in Puerto Prinsesa this Friday with my friends, they are the one arranged our 5 days itinerary in Puerto Prinsesa - El Nido...
i'll give you feedback next week for their accomodation...
Hi! It is better to book your trip thru a travel agent or your hotel. Very much like Bohol, tours are standardized so there is no fear of being ripped off. I have visited PPS several times & from past experience, I find Palaweños friendly, hospitable & honest.
You can try Tourister Travel (048-7230944 to 45) for your sightseeing tours in PPS. 4d/3n is enough for the sights you mentioned. Maybe you can take time for a half-day city tour to Crocodile Farm, Butterfly Farm & Bakers Hill. No need to book with a travel agent...just take the trike. Have fun!
hope the ff helps.
1. recommend to book in advance so u can really compare prices/rooms of you choice. i stayed 2x at skylight apartelle and we also booked the tours through the hotel.
2. for the tours, you can book through your hotel because the prices are standard. the tours are also standard, for example, honda bay tour usually is for 1 day where you have fixed # of islands to be visited. bfore booking, clarify wih the hotel staff/agent if you will be joining other groups as cost of the tour goes up for lesser # of persons. Same goes for the Underground river.
3. I think 4d3n is enough. You may also want to squeeze in a day tour of Dos Palmas. last time we went in 2008, it was around 2k for the daytour with lunch buffet.