Plan a Road Trip  
Where to Stay  
Ask a Question  Sign Up     Log In

a VirtualTourist member from Saskatoon

Province of Saskatchewan

Cross Border Travel with our dog???

We're going from Saskatchewan to Montana in June, and would like to take our dog.

Does anyone have any idea if this is an easy process... I expect she will need proof of having her up to date 'shots', but, I'm more worried about quarantine... coming and going???


2 Answers

answered by
a VirtualTourist member from Vancouver

Shot papers, if asked for, will be required to be updated within 14 days of border crossing.

answered by
a VirtualTourist member from Nanton

Actually, I looked into this last summer when we were travelling with our dog into the US. Your dog has to have a rabies vaccination at least 30 days prior to crossing the border, as well as all other shots. You can get this information from the US customs website, if you want to check it out further.

Return to Province of Saskatchewan travel answers

© 2018   ·   View: Full | Mobile

Follow us:        
Travel Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Plan a Road Trip   ·   Plan a Flight   ·   Where to Stay   ·   Login

Search   ·   FAQ   ·   About Us   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy Policy   ·   Terms of Service