I want to see the megaliths in Lore Lindu National Park. It'll be my first time visiting Indonesia. I'll be flying in from Makassar.
1. Is Palu the best place to stay to see the megaliths? I'm not interested in long trekking trips that last more than a day.
2. Will I be able to find an English speaking guide in Palu?
3. I read that you could tour the park on horseback. True?
4. I'm a vegan. Are there any vegan friendly options in Palu, or should I bring my own food?
5. Can I get a ticket to Palu from Makassar the day before I want to depart, or show I do it a few days in advance?
6. Is Palu safe for women travellers?
Anyone can ask a
Destination experts (like you!) provide amazing answers.
Readers "like" answers, and the best float to the top.