Plan a Road Trip  
Where to Stay  
Ask a Question  Log In

a VirtualTourist member from New Hyde Park

North Korea

PRC Citizen + USA Green Card

I am a citizen of China (PRC) who has lived in the USA for the past 12 years or so. I have a USA visa in the visa section of my passport, and I obtained my USA Green Card (permanent residency) in 2002. Does this hinder my chances of getting into NK?

2 Answers

answered by
a VirtualTourist member from Maryland

You should probably check with the Chinese embassy on this question.

answered by
a VirtualTourist member from Vancouver

not at all! I run programs to N Korea and I have had several PRC citizens who have green cards and US visas in their passports join my programs. It is very easy for you to get a DPRK visa, takes a week, 2 zhang er cun zhaopian, and a simple application form. MAKE SURE to list your CHINESE address as your residence, not a US address. qianwan bu yao zishen xiedai nide lvka shang beichaoxian qu... jiu bu yao rang tamen kan jiu xing. Ni qu de genben shang mei wenti, you rongyi you pianyi :) xuyao bangmang suishi yu wo lianxi


Go to NEW North Korea questions, or browse older North Korea travel answers

© 2017   ·   View: Full | Mobile

Follow us:        
Travel Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Plan a Road Trip   ·   Plan a Flight   ·   Where to Stay   ·   Login

About Us   ·   FAQ   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy Policy   ·   Terms of Service