I'm a Nigerian and I want to travel to Ghana by air,this is my first time of international travel,what are the things I need to do
1. You need a valid, legal passport.
2. If you are a Nigerian citizen I don't think you need a visa to visit Ghana. But none of us here, or on any internet forum, are Ghanaian border officers. You should check with the Ghanaian embassy, high commission or consulate in your country.
3. You need to book and pay for your flight.
4. You need to find out your airline's baggage rules (size, weight, number of bags, in the cabin and in the hold) and stick to them.
5. You need to be at the airport in plenty of time to check in yourself and your bags.
As leics correctly guessed you fortunately do not require a Visa because Nigeria is a member of ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) so that makes your trip very simple.
Visa not required, confirmed here: [original link]
It wasn't a guess, Martian. I did some research before posting.
But as I'm not a border official I wasn't prepared to state it as 100% fact based only on the UK Ghanaian embassy info. :-)
.....and once you are ready and packed...........stop and think.....and then take half the luggage and twice the money.......d:o)