a VirtualTourist member from Santa Clarita
Wife and I have a trip booked to Maui (Kaanapali) next week (in 2 days) We got insurance on the trip in case we need to cancel and looking at next weeks weather report, everyday we are there says it will be cloudy with showers and a Thunderstorm on Friday. We are staying Mon-Fri and are very concerend about the weather spoiling our activities. Maybe its just scattered showers that wont affect acitivites or maybe they will? We are waiting till Sunday night at this point to check the weeks forcast again and decide at that time whether or not to cancel. Anyone have any advice/thoughts/suggestions?
Hi I did not go to Maui, but just back from Oahu, SUNSHINE!!!!!! Remember it rains in Hawaii, but never last more than 10 minutes ( don't quote me for Maui tho) You are welcome to see my pages, I am just buildiing them. DO NOT CANCEL this trip, It is AWESOME!!!!!!
I would like to know what insurance company can insure cancellations due to indifference?