Plan a Road Trip  
Where to Stay  
Ask a Question  Sign Up     Log In

a VirtualTourist member


filipino dependent

I am an american (civilian contractor), working in Kwajalein. I am in an unacompanied tour here. Is there any apartment area that i can rent to bring my wife with me and live out of the base? If yes, what documents my Filipina wife needs to be able to travel to the island and stay living with me during my tour here?

Thank you.


1 Answer

answered by
a VirtualTourist member from Richardson

I don't have any idea...however, I did come across the name and phone number of the Filipino Honorary Consul in the Marshall Islands at - I'm hoping that the info is still accurate...I would hope that he could answer your questions about visas and residency permits...


Return to Kwajalein travel answers

© 2018   ·   View: Full | Mobile

Follow us:        
Travel Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Plan a Road Trip   ·   Plan a Flight   ·   Where to Stay   ·   Login

Search   ·   FAQ   ·   About Us   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy Policy   ·   Terms of Service