Drive      Fly      Stay      Login    Signup
profile member asked on Feb 12, 2017

traveling with elderly mother

Hi I will be travelling overseas with my mother and have 1 day in hong kong on the way to israel and 2 and half days on the way back in April.

My mother was involved in a car accident last year, and cannot walk far and will be taking taxies what are things we could do?

1 thing she wants to do on the way home, is go to the races Happy valley. What would be a good hotel? and what else could we do which does not entail alot of walking.

Hong Kong

1 Answer

answered on 2/12/17 by
a VT member from Hong Kong

It's ll all depend on your budget. Races in Happy Velley mostly on every Wednesday night. If you stay in the HK island side then you can go the the Peak and Aberdeen.

Go to NEW Hong Kong questions

or browse older Hong Kong travel answers

Find answers:  

Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Drive   ·   Fly   ·   Airports   ·   Stay   ·   Search

Login   ·   FAQ   ·   About   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy   ·   Terms