a VirtualTourist member
Day - 01 – Arrival and Transfer to Gangtok from New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP)
Day - 02 – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir - Early morning breakfast
OR (If the above not possible, if not got permit)
Day - 02 – Gangtok Local Sight Seeing - Rumtek Monastery / Ranka Monastery - Shanti View Point - Samco Ropeway – Institute of Tibetlogy - Ganesh Tok - Cottage Industry - Flower Show – White hall - Tashi View Point
Day - 03 – Transfer to Darjeeling from Gangtok, through rolling tea gardens & if other good places in the road.
Day - 04 – Darjeeling Full day Sight Seeing - Early morning visit to Tiger hills, Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, War Memorial- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute & Padamaja Naidu Zoological Park , Tenzing Rock, Ropeway / Tea Garden, Tibetan Refugee Center, Lebong Race Course, Visit Rock Garden & Gang Maya Park - Back to hotel for breakfast, visit to Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and Padmaja Naidu Park. - Ganga Maiya Park / Rock Garden
Day – 05 – Transfer New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) via Mirik Lake - Tour end
Please prove me a detail travel expenses for this tour.
Please reply as soon as possible.
I think you may misunderstood the purpose of Virtual Tourist.
This is a website where fellow travellers share travel information and experiences and is not a travel agency that organises tours.
Unless you are looking for recommendations from fellow travellers on which companies to use for a trip of this sort?
1. Perhaps you may like to google for tour operators who service Gangtok and request them for a quote?
2. You may think of Kurseong while returning from Darjeeling and then on to Mirik enroute NJP.
3. War Memorial is in the centre of Batasia Loop in Darjeeling.
4. Lebong Race Course in Darjeeling is now an Army Camp. Nothing much there now.
5. Don't miss out on Bhutia Bustee monastery. It's the monastery from which Darjeeling got its name. From there, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre is a 10 minutes' walk.
6. You have a very packed schedule!