Drive      Fly      Stay      Login    Signup

a VirtualTourist member asked on Oct 28, 2012



Sorry -asked earlier for help in finding a place , thought it was called UNHAMMER
in Flekkefjord Area ..
now believe was called UMHAMMER ,thanks to person whom replied , hope this may help you find it .....Derek in UK

2 Answers

answered on 10/29/12 by
a VT member from Haugesund

could find it on the map either, had a look at diffrent maps, so its probably a farm name, found a few people called unhammer, but that was it, I would do as the other poster said and ask the turist office in flekkefjord og libary in flekkefjord

answered on 10/29/12 by
a VT member

Return to Flekkefjord travel answers

Find answers:  

© 2018   ·   View: Full | Mobile

Follow us:        
Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Drive   ·   Fly   ·   Airports   ·   Stay   ·   Search

Login   ·   FAQ   ·   About   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy   ·   Terms