a VirtualTourist member from Iloilo
my husband & i are planning a 5-day tour of bais, dumaguete & apo island towards the end of this month (july) anybody who has any info on the ff?
1. are there A/C buses from san carlos city to bais/dumaguete & how much is the fare?
2. which is a better place for whale/dolphin watching -- bais or dumaguete? do we need to book in advance for this & how much would it cost per head?
3. how much would i expect for an A/C hotel/pension room for 2? at bais? dumaguete? apo island?
4. what is the name of mark gil's resto in dumaguete?
5. schedules of buses or other forms of transpo from dumaguete to samboangita (?) to apo island & its corresponding fare?
other info on what should not be missed in bais, dumaguete & apo are very much welcome.
There are aircon buses from San Carlos to Bais. Ceres Liners.
I don't think July is a good month to go dolphin watching.