Drive      Fly      Stay      VT
profile member asked on Mar 12, 2013

Carte de séjour

Does anyone have a carte de séjour? How can someone get one?

Cote D'Ivoire

1 Answer

answered on 3/12/13 by
a VT member from Puerto Princesa

Carte de Sejour or residence permit requires the applicant to apply at the Office National D'identification. I believe that most nationalities need the Carte de Sejour if they intend to stay more than 90 days.

Go to NEW Cote D'Ivoire questions

or browse older Cote D'Ivoire travel answers

Find answers:  

Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Drive   ·   Fly   ·   Airports   ·   Stay   ·   Search

About   ·   FAQ   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy   ·   Terms