Plan a Road Trip  
Where to Stay  
Ask a Question  Sign Up     Log In

a VirtualTourist member from Biloxi


I need someone to help me with some translations

ok heres my problem! I am going to bring my girlfriend who lives in Cartagena to the states with a feiance visa! the problem is though my spainsh is pretty good she does not speak that much english and does not read any english. there will be many forms and papers we will need to prepare which will be difficult cause i will not be there to help her with them all the time. so I need someone who speaks and reads english to help us with the paperwork ( explaining to her what she has to do) I will gladly pay this person for there time...if you can give me someone or know what I can do please help! I will be in Cartagena march 23 for 2 weeks! hope someone can help me...

1 Answer

answered by
a VirtualTourist member from Newark upon Trent

I would suggest that possibly somebody at the American legation in Cartagena would be able to help. In addition, I am sure that there are people/companies in Cartagena that would be able to assist with translation. It's not much further forward to you but at least will give you some leads to follow when you are there in March.

Go to NEW Cartagena questions, or browse older Cartagena travel answers

© 2018   ·   View: Full | Mobile

Follow us:        
Travel Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Plan a Road Trip   ·   Plan a Flight   ·   Where to Stay   ·   Login

Search   ·   FAQ   ·   About Us   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy Policy   ·   Terms of Service