Drive      Fly      Stay      VT
profile member asked on Jul 24, 2013

Bubblehead elephant

Where can I find bubblehead elephant? It is woodcraft, I think - an elephant with moving head (bubblehead). I'd seen them sold online but the craftsmanship is not as nice as one I saw at a friend's home. She bought it somewhere in Burkina Faso. Any leads? Thanks.

Burkina Faso

2 Answers

answered on 7/25/13 by
a VT member from Brussels

Sorry I can't help you with a recommendation, but I think that the name of what you're looking for is a 'wobblehead' rather than a 'bubblehead'. Perhaps try Googling using that term, and/or repost your query using this term, which may elicit a better response.
Good luck!

answered on 7/25/13 by
a VT member from Atlanta

Curious, in U.S. English it is called a bobblehead, but sorry OP, I can't help you.

Go to NEW Burkina Faso questions

or browse older Burkina Faso travel answers

Find answers:  

Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Drive   ·   Fly   ·   Airports   ·   Stay   ·   Search

About   ·   FAQ   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy   ·   Terms