Drive      Fly      Stay      VT
profile member asked on Oct 16, 2013

Second Working Holiday Visa

Hi [VT member 93f85],
now I am in Bundaberg for work in a farm.
But after 88 days of work in a farm how get I my second visa?
Thank you!


1 Answer

answered on 10/17/13 by
a VT member from Brisbane

I would ring the Australian embassy and they should be able to tell you.

Go to NEW Bundaberg questions

or browse older Bundaberg travel answers

Find answers:  

Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Drive   ·   Fly   ·   Airports   ·   Stay   ·   Search

About   ·   FAQ   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy   ·   Terms