Plan a Road Trip  
Where to Stay  
Ask a Question  Sign Up     Log In

a VirtualTourist member


Visit for ten days

I'm a U.S citizen. My fiance is stationed in manama bahrain with the U.S Navy.
I need to know if I need to get a visitor visa to visit for 10 days? If so, how and where do I get one?

2 Answers

answered by
a VirtualTourist member from New Jersey

Hi - yes looks like you will need one. Check the information here - This is from the NYC consulate - don't know if that's the closest location for you.

answered by
a VirtualTourist member from London

american get a 2 week visa at bahrain airport cost 5 BHD 13 dollars or you can apply for online visa

here is the web site

Go to NEW Bahrain questions, or browse older Bahrain travel answers

© 2018   ·   View: Full | Mobile

Follow us:        
Travel Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Plan a Road Trip   ·   Plan a Flight   ·   Where to Stay   ·   Login

About Us   ·   FAQ   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy Policy   ·   Terms of Service