archie

Zanzibar

Any cool historical hotels?

Maybe boutique, not the most expensive

Samson from Zanzibar

There is Tembo house hotel , The Seyyida Hotel And Spa , Zanzibar Palace Hotel including Mizingani Seafront Hotel

All of these not only situated on the most centred historical site of Zanzibar but also are part of the historical buildings with great history behind. 

I recommend one to stay in one of these hotels as the offer great services with beuatiful facilities. Also it is good to do a Stone Town tour while in this city and connects it with Spice tour.  

I'm here as a tour guide to help organise whenever you need my help.

1. Tembo house hotel (hotel)
  2. The Seyyida Hotel And Spa (restaurant)
  3. Zanzibar Palace Hotel (restaurant)
  4. Mizingani Seafront Hotel (hotel)
  5. Stone Town (attraction)

Supun from Carson (California)

We stayed in a budget hotel, Jambo Guesthouse in the UNESCO World Heritage area of Stonetown. It's a budget stay. The location and the staff were great.

A nicer hotel in the area was Maru Maru Hotel but it's on the pricer side. I also saw good reviews for Zanzibar Serena Inn but didn't look into it because we weren't really looking to stay somewhere fancy. We were told a lot of the Italian companies from Kenya were coming into to invest in Zanzibar so a lot of the older hotels were being bought out and refurbished. 

1. Maru Maru Hotel (hotel)
  2. Zanzibar Serena Inn (hotel)
  3. Jambo Guesthouse (hotel)