Tony
Kaohsiung

Tony from Kaohsiung asked

zakopane hiking up from Kuznice to Kasprowy Wierch

Hello,

I plan to visit Zakopane in the end of SEP and will hiking from Kuznice to Kasprowy Wierch as following Plan.

Yellow
Kuznice --------- Dolina Jaworzynki --------- Przetece Miedzy Kopami

Blue
Przetece Miedzy Kopami –---- Murowaniec

Green
Murowaniec ------ Przefecz Liliowe

Red
Przefecz Liliowe ------ Kasprowy Wierch

Could you please advise that is the trail steep ?
How long it will take or any other trails you recommend for a easy track to Kasprowy Wierch.
Thank you very much for your help.

Tony Chen

Zakopane (Poland)

Ewa from Gdansk

I personally hate the yellow one and believe the blue one provides better views once you get out from the woods :) the yellow one has a very steep part. 

then from Murowaniec you can go straight to Kasprowy or via Przelecz Liliowe (Green +Red) - great views, easy trail :)

It depends on how heavy your backpack is :P but generally it should take c. 2h from Kuznice to Murowaniec and then another 2h from Murowaniec to Kasprowy via Liliowe :)

Tony
Dear Ewa, I am very appreciated for your advice. By the way, after the long trail, can I just buy a one way cable car ticket from the top to Kuznice ?

Ewa
Yup! Actually, you can only by the one way ticket down in the station on the top of Kasprowy :) Just bear in mind that end of September days are shorter (so actually it may be a good idea to go down by the cable car) and it gets dark earlier. Good thing is that you may have a chance to witness a beautiful sunset from the top!