Hayden
Cleveland

Yosemite National Park

You have a day to explore Yosemite. What do you HAVE to see?

I love everything about being outdoors, especially around water. I like hiking, but I don't get too extreme. Viewpoints that are hidden/will make me never want to leave would be loved. 

Kelsey from Los Angeles

If you are visiting Yosemite National Park, you absolutely must hike the Mist Trailto the Emerald Pool,where you can swim and slide down the natural water slides

...and then be wowed by Vernal Falls . 

And then of course, you have to wander through the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias to personally witness the majesty of our planet's tallest living thing...

And although Yosemite's biggest selling points is that this unadulterated experience of nature is it's primary form of entertainment, The Valley does offer one other classic presentation not to be missed: Lee Stetson as John Muir. To find out the schedule, click on the following link: http://www.johnmuirlive.com/tour.html

1. Yosemite National Park (attraction)
  2. Mist Trail (attraction)
  3. Emerald Pool (attraction)
  4. Vernal Falls (attraction)
  5. Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias (attraction)

William from San Francisco

Hey Hayden - I'd recommend floating down the Merced River. Only problem might be the time of year...it tends to dry up towards mid July. (Not really dry up totally but slows down). I went 3 weeks ago and it was perfect!

1. Merced River (attraction)