Cela
Nantou City

Cela from Nantou City asked

Where to stay halfway between Yosemite and Las Vegas?

My husband and I are planning for a road trip from S.F. to LA next May, and we will drop at Yosemite for a two-day stay. This is our first time to drive in the US, and we would like to know where we could spend one night between Yosemite and LA. Hopefully there could be some nice restaurants in the town. Any advice of good hotels or motels would be very appreciated

Yosemite National Park   Las Vegas   San Francisco   Los Angeles

Park City, Utah. Shopping, sun and fun! Much beauty and scenery.

Hazel
I gave you wrong info but the wrong park, I was thinking of Yellowstone!!! So sorry!!!!

1. Park City (city)
Dee from California

If you're going to be in Yosemite for a 2-day (one night?) stay, I wouldn't stop anywhere along the way except to try and stay in the Park(s) you can go through to get to Yosemite Valley.  You could go up through Kings Canyon National Park and Kings Canyon National Park (Stupid google doesn't want to have you know about Sequoia National Park (c).) Lodging is scarce, one in each park I believe, but so much nicer than driving the highways.  All that is dependent upon there not being much snow. 

If you can't do that, I'd go straight to Yosemite and spend the time there.

Cela
Thanks for your useful advice, offering me more ideas to go~