Paul asked

Must Do/See things in Yosemite, Sequoia & King's Canyon National Parks

What would be some of the must Do/See things in Yosemite, Sequoia & King's Canyon National Parks? Also, what are some cool things to see alone HWY 1? We are camping & staying in hotels. Will be in each place about 3 days, then driving up Hwy 1 the last day to San Francisco. I'd love to know about some kayaking & zip lining places in or near the parks too.

Yosemite National Park (California)   Sequoia National Park (California)   Kings Canyon National Park (California)   Big Sur (California)

Noel from The Big Island

You can hit the highlights touring around the Valley floor of Yosemite. I wrote a series of posts on Yosemite on my blog that you can check out, but here are the highlights which is an overview of the key attractions of this amazing national park.

http://travelphotodiscovery.com/yosemite-photos-key-attractions-and-landscapes/

Alla

About Yosemiti you can read in blog.

And I was in Sequoia park last year on a tour and now can say that must see points are:

Wuksachi Lodge

General Sherman Tree (the biggest tree in world)

Giant Forest Museum

1. Wuksachi Lodge (hotel)
  2. General Sherman Tree (attraction)
  3. Giant Forest Museum (attraction)
mary

There is so much to see along highway one. My favorite isPoint Lobos Point Lobos, an amazing state park and beautiful beyond belief. Lots of great hikes, amazing wildlife and ocean views. It's wild and rugged. I think New Brighton Beach State ParkNew Brighton State Beach is wonderful for camping, it is on a bluff right above the sand. Excellent location for all sea activities, beach walking, and enjoying the sun.

1. Point Lobos (attraction)
  2. New Brighton Beach State Park (attraction)