Ross
Fort Collins

Where do you like to travel to the most, and when do you like to go?

Curious: where do like to travel to the most? When's the best time to go there and how do you pack?

Jason from Cape Town

Thailand and Southeast Asia. Cheap to travel to and such beauty.  

There is so much to do from beaches to cultural things like temples.  

My best few would be Siem Reap Cambodia for the Angkor Wat ruins. 

Chiang Mai, Thailand for the temples(Wats) and other amazing cultural experiences.  

Thailand a less explored islands like Koh Tao  

I take as little as possible in a backpack and shop there as it's so cheap.  

I travel light and cheap and see as much as possible, however you don't need to do this. There is every kind of hotel for 1 to 5 stars everywhere.

1. Thailand (country)
  2. Southeast Asia (region)
  3. Siem Reap (state)
  4. Cambodia (country)
  5. Angkor Wat (attraction)
  6. Chiang Mai (city)
  7. Koh Tao (island)

Kate from London

I like go every year (not only in summer but also in spring, winter and autumn) with my family at the Lake Garda, in Italy.

We like choosing a different hotel every year.

For example: (Hotel Ristorante Baia D'Orohotel Baia d'Oro, Boutique Hotel Villa Sostaga (hotel Villa Sostaga), Ambient hotel PrimaLuna(Ambient Hotels), Hotel Villa Giuliana (Hotel Villa Giulia), Hotel Ristorante Miralago (Hotel Miralago).

1. Lake Garda (neighborhood)
  2. Hotel Ristorante Baia D'Oro (restaurant)
  3. Boutique Hotel Villa Sostaga (hotel)
  4. Ambient hotel PrimaLuna (hotel)
  5. Hotel Villa Giuliana (hotel)
  6. Hotel Ristorante Miralago (restaurant)

Europe is a great place to go, there's always something new to see and it's so easy to go explore new cities. You can pick the cheapest hub to fly into and get around to pretty well anywhere else you like for a reasonable price. France is our favourite and the most "comfortable", maybe because we don't have a language barrier there, but we love France more every time we go. Love it around May when everything is blooming. Pack a lot of neutral colours, comfortable walking shoes and have fun!

We also frequent Banff because we are in such close proximity and it's great all times of the year. Packing really depends on the activities you want to do, hiking gear if you hike, ski/snowboard gear if you want to hit the slopes, and always some bear spray.

1. Europe (continent)
  2. France (country)

Scott from Fort Collins

Hi Ross!  Before I got married my go to place was Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.  I have a friend that moved there about 20 years ago and opened up a coffee shop and restaurant.  I would go down with friends, often, and just chill.  We almost always went in February, which is a great time of year to  go.  Packing was easy.  Shorts, flip flops, and some hiking gear for jungle excursions.  Since getting married my wife and I don't really have a go to place.  Our goals are to see as much as we can, and be adventurous, while still able to do so.  Later in life, once we have ticked most of the boxes, we plan on spending a month or two in our favorite places, many of which are to be determined.  

Random from Seattle

Latin America & Asia. At anytime. Toss clean underwear and such into a carry on and go...

1. Latin America (region)
  2. Asia (continent)