Josh
Baton Rouge

Where do you hope your next trip will be?

I have a trip planned in May to Germany, Austria, and Czech Republic, but I want to take my trip after that to Japan.  Where do you want to go?

Ross from Fort Collins

There is no hope, it will be Myanmar,Laos, and Cambodia! I haven't helped out on team trippy at all this week because of all the research I've been doing! I can't wait and I'll be asking questions to the community soon!

1. Myanmar (country)
  2. Laos (country)
  3. Cambodia (country)

Natasha from Santa Monica

At some point in 2015 or 2016, I'd really like to go to Goa

1. Goa (city)

Scott from Fort Collins

The wife and I are currently in Panama.  Great so far, other than a little bout with something not agreeing with the belly. Ugh... We will be going to Vietnamin February, and Alaskain July.  Next trip is probably December 2015.  Right now, I'm thinking northern lights in IcelandGreenland, or Norway, but it seems like I wake up almost every day with a new place on my mind.  Part of the fun!

1. Panama (country)
  2. Vietnam (country)
  3. Alaska (state)
  4. Iceland (country)
  5. Greenland (country)
  6. Norway (country)

I'm looking for my next big volcano, preferably in Africa. I really wanted to see Ol Doinyo Lengai, but it blew itself up and wiped out the cool scenery that appeared in National Geographic. This photo was just the top of the crater, by the way.

1. Ol Doinyo Lengai (attraction)

Kate from Ohio

I will be going on a short trip to Florida in January, but the next big trip I hope to take is Ireland.

1. Ireland (country)

Sarah from Milwaukee

I'm leaving for Vietnam for work in a few weeks. I'm doing a nice tour outside of Narita on a stopover & that'll be my first time stepping out of an airport in Japan. Hoping that my next relaxing trip will be to Quebec City or New Orleans. Next hop across a pond outside of work will definitely be Ireland!

1. Vietnam (country)
  2. Narita (city)
  3. Quebec City (city)
  4. New Orleans (city)
  5. Ireland (attraction)

I'm cycling through Indonesia right now from Jakarta Capital Region to Sumbawa and will be here for another 5 weeks.

1. Jakarta Capital Region (metro area)
  2. Sumbawa (city)

We are heading to Iceland in May. We'd also like to go to New York City for a long weekend and see Letterman before he is gone. Tahiti would also be nice to excape winter.

1. Iceland (country)
  2. New York City (city)
  3. Tahiti (island)

Irene from Pretoria

I have a few places.  Eastern Europe starting in Poland.  I would love to go to Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos before it becomes to crowded and touristy.  

1. Eastern Europe (region)
  2. Poland (country)
  3. Vietnam (country)
  4. Cambodia (country)
  5. Laos (country)

Michelle from Melbourne

There's a possibility of Tokyo in February as well as May. Then I'm off to Helsinki Moscow Saint Petersburg (Russia) Venice, touring northern Italy, London Hong Kong and home! Suggestions for Russia in particular are most welcomed!

1. Tokyo (city)
  2. Helsinki (city)
  3. Moscow (city)
  4. Saint Petersburg (Russia) (city)
  7. Hong Kong (city)

I'm anxious to get back to Valencia to reconnect with friends/family there, but I also need to get to Shanghai and La Paz Dept. We're planning a Route 66 trip across half of the US as well this next summer.

1. Valencia (city)
  2. Shanghai (city)
  3. La Paz Dept (state)
  4. Route 66 (attraction)

Joanna from Oakland

Israel, Antelope Canyon in Arizona, Vietnam, Indonesia... too many places! 

Louise from Los Angeles

Love these questions - 

1. Monaco for the F1 Races 
2. Costa Rica so I can stay in a shipping container next to a waterfall for $5 a night 
3. Philippines so I can visit my roots and enjoy Palawan

1. Monaco (country)
  2. Costa Rica (country)
  3. Philippines (country)
  4. Palawan (city)

Talia from Johannesburg

I would love to go wherever I could! haha. Right now, I'm so hungry for travel, I would go to the first country I could! I definitely have my eyes set on Europe though :)

I would like to go back to Cambodia before it is overrun, then head to the golden triangle area of Thailand, and finish in Singapore. or.....a boat ride through the fjords in Norway

1. Cambodia (country)
  2. Thailand (country)
  3. Singapore (country)
  4. Norway (country)