Ross
Fort Collins

What's the worst tour you've ever taken?

What's the worst tour that you've ever taken?  We got swindled into doing a leather tannery tour in Morocco, which was a smelly experience (they stomped the hide in pigeon poop!), so I'm curious as to what your worst tour was.

Ross

Ross from Fort Collins

My worst tour experience was when we got swindled into doing a leather tannery tour in Morocco.  What a smelly experience!  First you stomp the hide in pidgin poop! then in lye, then the add the color. 

if you are on a tour and they hand you mint leaves to put in your nose…. WALK AWAY

heres a pic of that tour lol

1. Morocco (country)

Hands down...extended Vatican Museums tour during shoulder season in early October. We were like salmon trying to swim upstream. Seriously, our entire group of 15 had to squeeze to the side several times to let other groups pass. Between that and the timed visit with shushing security guards in the Sistine Chapel I was seriously at the end of my rope. Worst tour experience ever as there was no escape.

1. Vatican Museums (attraction)
  2. Sistine Chapel (city)

Peter from Slovenia

It was my trip to Nova Scotia, Canada that I did 14 years ago. I still have it in a very bad memory. It simply wasn't my type of a country. For my opinion it was real boring and nothing special to see except the Fortress of Louisbourg. I mean it was well below my initial expectations. And most people I met in Halifax really weren't as friendly as people I met during my other travels.

1. Nova Scotia (region)
  2. Fortress of Louisbourg (attraction)
  3. Halifax (city)

Pinay Flying from Maryland

Nydri Star Cruise we took in Lefkada was definitely the worst. We were taken in an overcrowded boat to cruise around the islands with only about 40minutes to stay in each islands. I had a bad case of seasickness afterwards.

1. Lefkada (attraction)