Courtney Robinson

Los Angeles, California

What to pack???

It seem like no matter where I go or when I have a constant dilemma about what to pack so I'm curious--are there things you never leave the house without? Are there things you just always take because you feel better if you have them? Are there items you find especially useful? If so, what are they? I'm trying to up my packing game! 

• Toddre Monier

Hi Courtney,

As a Stylist, I find it extremely useful to create a capsule collection with my wardrobe. A capsule collection is simply a selection of clothes and accessories that coordinate. For instance on my last trip to Zanzibar my colors were shades orange, blue and black. You want to choose 2-3 pop colors and 1-2 neutral colors. All of my jewelry was gold toned. This time around my colors were indigo, red and white as my neutral color. With this strategy, you will find that everything will mix and match with each other. It's also helpful that when you purchase something while travelling that it work with your capsule collection so that you won't be thinking about which shoes will match, etc. Hope this helps.

• RosalieAnn B.

RosalieAnn B.

I have found the colors that work for me and I never buy anything that is not those colors. I also never buy anything that needs to be dry cleaned or ironed · (0 likelikes)

• · 

Send Toddre a Thank You Note