Tonco

What is the best flight deal you have booked?

It costs me around £300 from London to Japan and back with 2 stopover and London to Rio De Janeiro the same.

Valerie from Seattle

Oh man, what a great question! The best deal I ever booked was a $85 round-trip first-class flight (including travel insurance) from Seattle to Kaua'i on Delta last year.

I booked it as part of the price glitch on Boxing Day 2013! Best travel "Christmas" present ever!

1. Seattle (city)
  2. Kaua'i (island)

Jake from Los Angeles

On Christmas morning, I booked a round-trip flight from New York City to Abu Dhabi for $178. Not sure that beats Valerie's first class gem, though.

If we're talking miles and points, I booked Los Angeles to Bangkok (stopover for 4 months) to Sydney (destination for 1 month), Return from Sao Paulo to Los Angeles (Open Jaw one month later). This cost me only 70,000 United points, plus $85 in taxes and fees. I took a separate one way business class flight to connect from Melbourne to Sao Paulo!

Will from On The Road

By far the best flight deal I ever booked was a round trip in 2007 from Rome to Barcelona for $10, all taxes included (it was a random seat sale on EasyJet). An honorable mention also goes to Condor (http://www.condor.com), which has ongoing special offers on their website - in 2006 I flew with them one way from Vancouver to Milan for $99 all in.

2. Barcelona (city)
  3. Vancouver (city)
  4. Milan (city)

Sandip from San Francisco

Booked San Francisco to Kathmandu, Nepal RT for 575$ in October 14.

Shonda

booked $178 roundtrip to Abu Dhabi from JFK :)

Kim from Canada

I booked a quick flight from Barcelona to London for 15 during a seat sale back in 2009. 

1. Barcelona (city)

I flew direct from Calgary to London (UK) for $678 RT which I thought was a steal....