Brad
Winnipeg

What are the best cities for single men traveling solo?

So I own this Internet company that affords me the gift of traveling and working remote from anywhere. Lately, the dating scene in my city has taken a dive. I can't take it anymore, I need to get traveling again.

Where in the world are the best woman hiding? 

I like women with traditional family values, intelligent, focuses on fitness, likes to travel, has a entrepreneurial side, and is laid back.

I've compiled a sense of a few places based on interactions with online dating sites by having some good conversations, but I'd like to hear what the community has to say about it.

Björn from Munich

Definitely Sweden :-) Have never seen so many fit and beautiful women anywhere else. High level of education, travel a lot and the whole university system there encourages entrepreneurship especially for woman as well.

Try Stockholm or even a smaller city. I bet you won't regret!

Tammy from Saint Petersburg (Florida)

Brad 

My answer is a little biased but here it is! Right here in the Tampa BayArea! We have beautiful beaches , fantastic weather 🌞,girls galore in bikinis 👙 Great seafood( it's stone crab season now👍🏻) major sport teams , 🏈⚾️⚽️🏒theater🎭, nightlife🎺🎷, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino 🎰 Horse racing 🏇 

Fantastic restuarants, over 25 craft breweries ,cruise port, festivals and more! So get on a plane And come on down😀. I too am single and love to travel but when I can't or don't want to travel solo I am never bored here! 

Happy Trails or Bon Voyage!

1. Tampa Bay (attraction)
  2. Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (hotel)

Sophy from Paris

Hey Brad, 

You might want to try out Sydney and Melbourne. Loads of different nationalities and many of your checklist items can be found there :)

Make some friends first before you head over or get introduced by friends of friends and after that its easy sailing. :)

Good luck

1. Sydney (city)
  2. (attraction)

Jules from London

Eastern Europe is renowned in this aspect. So.. I suggest trying going to the Old Continent. 

1. Europe (attraction)

An from Hanoi

Ask your friends who travelled to Vietnam. You will not regret. The country fits perfectly what your are looking for

1. Vietnam (attraction)

Polly

In the States: San Diego, Research Triangle Park(NC), and Dallas.

1. San Diego (city)
  2. Research Triangle Park (attraction)
  3. Dallas (city)

Hi Brad, 

You can't go wrong with Dublin! The BEST women definitely live there!! Actually, although I'm clearly biased, Irish women tend to be intelligent, funny, interesting and they really like people, interacting and storytelling. Two other places worth checking out are Bergamo and Copenhagen. People seem very friendly, interesting and beautiful (and not only the women!!)

Alan from Jomtien Beach Thailand

Without a doubt...The #1 place for a single man to travel solo is Pattaya Thailand.   There is no place like it in the world better for the solo traveling men.

Just follow the second star on the right until morning and you will wind up with all the other lost boys who are now called "Hansum Man" and living a life that they only dreamed of.

1. Pattaya (city)