Stephen "Sven"
Florida

What Do You Do To Deal Coming Off A Mind Blowing Holliday?

Recently I returned from a trip to Thailand and Qatar. It was an amazing trip spent with amazing friends, Amazing food and touring the local sites. Problem is I now find myself wishing I was back their instead of being home and concentrating on what needs to be done here. How do you normally unwind and refocus on day to day life?

Take something you learned there and apply it. Whether it's a food that you learn to cook or a saying or a tradition or way of life, make it part of your life.

Send letters or thank yous to people you met or folks that may have helped you along the way (if possible).

Print a few of those photos and put them up. They don't belong hiding on your hard drive.

Throw a dart at a map and plan the next trip. There are too many life altering places in this world.

Nicola from Kirkcaldy, Fife

Book a new trip!

I was faced with the same problem 27 years ago and decided that I would just have to make a career out of traveling the globe and so I did. :)