Keith Spence

Keith from Denver asked January 16, 2014

West Palm Beach: Looking for a hotel with a great view

Can anyone recommend a hotel with a great view of the water?  The wife and I are heading there for some R&R!

West Palm Beach

• Andreas Rossi

Top Answer by Andreas R. from Manhattan

West Palm Beach is a great city! I've taken a few trips down there and The Breakers Palm Beach has got to be my favorite hotel. It feels like more of a resort than just a hotel, and if the ocean feels a little too cool for a swim, don't worry, they've got a heated pool pretty much right next to it. If you happen to be their on Sunday, definitely do the brunch.

Just throwing this one out there: The Chesterfield Palm Beach . It doesn't have much of a view, but it's a neat boutique hotel and the restaurant attached to it Leopard Lounge is really good (at least once you get over the name). That's where their continental breakfasts are held. It's a good location too.

• Johnny Mandia

Johnny M. from Denver answered

Ritz Carlton is upscale probably expensive but probably one of the nicest you'll find