Keith
Denver

Keith from Denver asked

Looking for a hotel with a great view

Can anyone recommend a hotel with a great view of the water?  The wife and I are heading there for some R&R!

West Palm Beach

Andreas from Manhattan

West Palm Beach is a great city!  I've taken a few trips down there and The Breakers Palm Beach has got to be my favorite hotel. It feels like more of a resort than just a hotel, and if the ocean feels a little too cool for a swim, don't worry, they've got a heated pool pretty much right next to it.  If you happen to be their on Sunday, definitely do the brunch.

Just throwing this one out there:  The Chesterfield Palm Beach.  It doesn't have much of a view, but it's a neat boutique hotel and the restaurant attached to it  Leopard Lounge is really good (at least once you get over the name).  That's where their continental breakfasts are held.  It's a good location too.

Keith
Thanks man! I was not expecting good breakfast at a place called Leopard Lounge, but I'll take your word for it!

Johnny

Ritz Carlton is upscale probably expensive but probably one of the nicest you'll find

Keith
Thanks man! Don't mind a little pricy if it's worth it!

1. Ritz Carlton (hotel)