Katie from Los Angeles asked

What's the best neighborhood in West Chester (Pennsylvania) for a first time visitor?

I've never been to West Chester (Pennsylvania) and I'm a little overwhelmed by all the hotel options. I'd like to stay in a hotel that is central and gives me good sense of what West Chester (Pennsylvania) is like. I'd love to know where locals tell their friends to stay when they visit, and why those areas and hotels are special. thanks!

West Chester (Pennsylvania)

Justin

I travel frequently for work to West Chester (Pennsylvania) and the best place to stay is the Hotel Warner downtown... You will be in walking distance to the college and a ton of bars and restaurants. The Hotel Warner is an old converted Movie Theater, so it has that going for it as well. Good luck!

Debbie from Colwyn, Pennsylvania

There is a little boutique hotel in the heart of West Chester, walking distance to all the restaurants & bars.  It is called Hotel WarnerTeca is a good place to eat, but my favorite is a couple of blocks from the heart of West Chester.  It is called High Street Caffe - Cajun food.  Downtown West Chester has good eateries and bars.

1. Hotel Warner (hotel)
  2. Teca (restaurant)
  3. High Street Caffe (restaurant)