Janice

Vietnam

transportation from hoi an to myson

hello, next week i will go to vietnam.

any local bus from hoi an can bring us to my son? or any other cheaper way travelling from hoi an to my son?

Diep from Thuy Anh, Thái Bình, Vietnam

I hired a motorbike and driver for the day (that way you just enjoy the view), I think it was $8 a couple of years ago. I went to Mỹ Sơn and The Marble Mountains on the same day, Quite a lot of riding but worth it. had the place to myself for about 30mins before bus loads of Thai tourists showed up, so get there early. Marble mountain is worth it for the views and the ride back along the coast.

1. Mỹ Sơn (attraction)
  2. The Marble Mountains (attraction)

Nguyen from Hanoi, Vietnam

it is quite far from Hoi Anto Mỹ Sơn so it is better you should join group tour, driver will pick you up at your hotel with guide.

1. Hoi An (city)
  2. Mỹ Sơn (attraction)

There is no direct public transport from Hoi An to Mỹ Sơn, as it is in a very sparsely populated area. You would need to change bus a couple of times if you were to takethe local bus. But you have plenty of cheap backpacker style tours that run fro Hoi an to My Son. They typically leave Hoi An early in the morning, in order to arrive to My Son before the large tour groups arrive. It's easy to book these locally once you arrive to Hoi An.

1. Hoi An (city)
  2. Mỹ Sơn (attraction)