Erich
Philippines

Erich from Philippines asked

How to ship over a motorcycle from Vietnam to the Philippines

I want to go over to the Philippines Manila how do I get my motorcycle from Vietnam to the Philippines, cost by doing Plane or by boat shipping

Vietnam Philippines

Claudia from New York City
I'm not sure if this info helps. My sister and family used Asian Tigers when they relocated from Jakarta to Bangkok . Recently a friend's son also used Asian Tigers from Tokyo to New York State . Crown World Mobility is another shipping company you can contact. 

1. Jakarta (city)
  3. Tokyo (city)
  4. New York State (attraction)
Erika

I didn't do it myself, but I know that it is expensive. I suggest checking the most popular motorcycle shipping companies like uShip, Montway, Haul Bikes and Motocycle Shippers. I'm sure it is possible to find out the cost on the sites. Don't you want to rent a bike on the Philippines?

Erich
If you know any website links please send them on to me, Would really appreciate that many thanks

Erich
Hi there thank you for the information but as for hiring a bike, no as I have a bike and I’m moving over just want to see the cost of I take it over. I’m going to loose money either way, sell the bike I will loose money, just want to see the cost of shipping. I will make my decision then.