Naccy asked

Help! Need advice to organize Halong bay tour for 30 people

I will organize a workshop in Hanoi next month; and then guide the delegation to Halong to visit. Our group has over 30 people. Can you introduce me any decent travel company? Thanks in advance.

Vietnam

Quyen

You should book cruise tour from Hanoi to get promotion like free transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay Vietnam and discount as well.

1. Hanoi (city)
  2. Halong Bay Vietnam (attraction)
Hana from La Canada

How much time will you stay in Halong Bay Vietnam? You should spend at least 2 days 1 night here to take a cruise here. In reality, there are many kinds of cruises here. 

1. Halong Bay Vietnam (attraction)
Kathy

How many days you intend to spend in Halong Bay Vietnam bay? If it is a short time, cruise is the best choice. If it is a longer time, you can take more activities from Halong tours. You should check from many different sites to get best services and reasonable prices.

1. Halong Bay Vietnam (attraction)
Nguyen from Hanoi, Vietnam

it depends on your budget,there are many cruises in Halong Bay Vietnam. From good 3-star as V'spirit, Swan Cruise. You can check out Best Price Halong Cruise to get best price.

1. Halong Bay Vietnam (attraction)
Diep from Thuy Anh, Thái Bình, Vietnam

When visiting Halong Bay Vietnam, cruise tour will the best choice for you. You should spend at least 3 days in Halong to enjoy local foods and imposing landscape as well. Further, you should book cruise tour from Hanoi which you can get free transfer from Hanoi to Halong and other promotions, You can refer to https://www.halong-bay-tours.com/ to compare price and service as well

1. Halong Bay Vietnam (attraction)
  2. Hanoi (city)

I have worked a lot with www.vietventures.vn over the past 7 years in Vietnam and they are an excellent company.

I have used them 18 times for different groups and have always been happy with their service.

1. Vietnam (attraction)
Son from Hanoi, Vietnam

Hạ Longis not too far from Hanoi. It may take some hours for moving. You should book the hotel before coming to compare and consider the price of rooms because the number of people is quite large. I suggest you can rent rooms at some hotels in Bãi Cháy.

1. Hạ Long (attraction)
  2. Hanoi (city)
  3. Bãi Cháy (attraction)
Azure from London, United Kingdom

I took a Halong Bay Vietnam cruise from Halong Bay Tours four month ago and  felt quite satisfied about their services and offered itinerary. But I just booked a cruise so I have no idea about hotels near Halong bay as well as other services and itinerary, you should contact with this agency to get more infor. It is better  for you to choose the best one.

Naccy
Thanks for your support. Actually, I don't have much knowledge of renting hotels or taking cruise here so I need a high-quality travel agency to arrange all the activities for our group. Can you tell me more about your tour you booked, please? Thanks again.

Azure
I saw many tours with longer time than mine but I just had 2 days in Halong so I took a 2D1N cruise.They replied my email quickly so I recommend that you should send an email to contact with them.

1. Halong Bay Vietnam (attraction)