Vanessa

Vienna

Must Do's for a Weekend in Vienna

Going to Vienna for my first time this Thursday with my fiancé. We have a hotel booked (The Ritz) but nothing else. I need restaurant recommendations + what we should do/see. We do not mind spending money on nice dinners for great food and good ambiance. Also want to make sure we do not miss any of the top highlights of the city. This is my first time to Austria as well. Thank you!

Emily from Ann Arbor

This isn't the fanciest, but I really liked Salm Bräu - Brauerei & Restaurant.  Very down home and a nice Austrian experience.  It's a gastropub with some communal tables.  Good food and beer.For something to do, the Schönbrunn Palace, of course!  One of the most beautiful places I've ever laid eyes on.  The garden is just stunning.Have fun!

1. Salm Bräu - Brauerei & Restaurant (restaurant)
  2. Schönbrunn Palace (attraction)