Lawrence
New Hampshire

Lawrence from New Hampshire asked

Hotel near the Vienna Airport

After 2 April weeks floating around Europe, I and my traveling partner will have an early flight (6:30 AM) from Vienna's Airport.

What reasonably priced lodging with easy access to the airport would allow us to get a few hours sleep before we have to be on our groggy way?

Vienna

Heather from Vienna

The NH Vienna Airport hotel is the easiest and best price point for your stay. Located right across from Terminal 1, it is an easy walk to the airport and rental car areas.  It also has amazing deals on Hotwire (the 4 star by the airport), and I have stayed there for as little as $40 a night.  Ask for a room in the new tower for a very nice airport stay.

1. NH Vienna Airport (attraction)
martin from Austria

Hi!

I would recommend to stay in Vienna - close to Wien Mitte-Landstraße

You can either take a taxi (there is no traffic at this time in the morning) or the cheaper train (see http://fahrplan.oebb.at - from: VIENNA to: Airport VIE).
(don't take the official airport train - there is no benefit and it costs much more)

Cheers, martin

Valerie
Hi Martin! Great answer :) I wanted to let you know that we've helped you geo-tag the places that you mentioned in your answer so that they appear on a map next to it. You can also do this yourself in future answers by simply typing the @-symbol and then the name of the place as you're typing your answer. Check it out!

1. Vienna (city)
  2. Wien Mitte-Landstraße (attraction)
Greg from Johannesburg

Hi, not exactly at the airport but a few km away is Boutiquehotel hein  (heinhotel.at ) .Very clean , quiet , and great breakfast. For the price, you can't go wrong. Find out if they do airport transfers. I stayed there a few times but always had a car. Hope it helps.  

Florian from Den Haag

If you want to stay directly at the airport you can try the Hotel NH Wien Airport hotel. It's literally next to the terminal (2 min walk) and probably the most convenient option. 

Otherwise just stay in the city but make a reservation for an early taxi (it should take only 30 minutes) and the price should be no more than 30EUR. The driver is certainly ok to pick you up 4:45 or something like that.