asked

Peak Fall colour in Woodstock, VT?

Hello there! The hubby and I will be travelling for the first time to the USA at the end of September and whilst we have so many amazing places on our itinerary, I'm especially excited about seeing the gorgeous towns of New England during Fall! I'm really planning our 6 week itinerary around Vermont, to give us the best chance of catching the colours of autumn. We have 3-4 nights set aside to be based in Woodstock and plan to explore other nearby towns from there during the days. We also plan to drive to Newport, RI for 3 nights after which may increase our chance? Would arriving in Woodstock on the 12th of October for 4 nights give us a high chance of catching the gorgeous colours or would we be best to come a week earlier? Understand there's no magical number but any info based on the past few years would be awesome. Thank you! :-)

Vermont   Woodstock (Vermont)

Stephanie from New York City

Hi Katrina! Typically, Late September to mid November are the best times to go :) So beautiful