Mollie
Perth

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Things to see and do in Winter

I am heading to Canada in February, and I am spending a few days in Vancouver before I head to the slopes and go skiing. What are the best things to see and do that are open at this time of year in this city?

Babak from Tehran, Iran

If you like Indian food, make a reservation at Vij’shttp://vijsrestaurant.ca/

It is one of my favorite Indian restaurants in the world (and yes, I have been to a number of great Indian restaurants in London, but this one is special :-)

1. Vij’s (restaurant)

Kevin from Vancouver

Every thing should be pretty much open. Where are you going skiing up to Whistler?  Some of the local Grouse Mountain being probable the easiest to get to as there is a tram that takes you up to the top of the hill.  they have day and night skiing and or a clear night you get an awesome view of the whole city...   Whistler/Blackcomb is where it is at though for skiing. 

In the city you have to make sure you take a walk around the sea wall and Stanley Park.

1. Grouse Mountain (attraction)
  2. Stanley Park (attraction)