Steph

Vancouver

Honeymoon in Vancouver

I am travelling to Vancouver as part of out honeymoon next September, I am spending 4 night (3 full days) in the city. What are the must dos? I would like to see some sights but also scenery and possibly a whale watch tour. We will have a car 

Thank You

Brahim from Marrakech

Guys,  

Congratulations in getting married, Vancouver is a very special place and you will enjoy it. 

In your 3 days, you can definitely spend a full day exploring the city , we have Stanley ParkEnglish BayKitsilano Beach, you should definitely also visit the Granville Island Public Marketand have a nice lunch there. 

In downtown you can have a nice walk by water street in Gastown

Parks we have my favourite one which is Queen Elizabeth Park

You can also take a day trip to whistler through the sea to sky highway , one of the most beautiful drives in the world , 

You can do gandolla in Squamish and visit Shannon Falls 

Just 15 min fromVancouver we have west Vancouver if you want to admire some expensive houses or why not just buy one next time :) 

North Vancouver as well you can visit grouse mountains and if you are fit guys why not a short hike . 

Hope this is enough for 3 days. 

By the way I was typing this in the bus and I did not realize that I passed my house by 3 blocks .

1. Vancouver (city)
  2. Stanley Park (park)
  3. English Bay (attraction)
  4. Kitsilano Beach (attraction)
  5. Granville Island Public Market (attraction)
  6. Gastown (neighborhood)
  7. Queen Elizabeth Park (attraction)
  8. Squamish (attraction)
  9. Shannon Falls (attraction)