Nick
New Jersey

Nick from New Jersey asked

Lodging in Utah National Parks?

Hi, I plan to visit the Mighty 5 national parks in Utah late this November. It will probably be to cold to camp. What is the most inexpensive way to stay in or near the parks? I was thinking about renting a RV which would cover both travel and lodging or rent a car and book a place to stay each night. Any thoughts or advice is appreciated!

It will be my friend and I (two guys) who don't care about how nice or comfortable a place is. We are trying to accomplish this on a budget. Thanks!

Utah   Zion National Park   Arches National Park   Bryce Canyon National Park

Stanley from Butte

I think an RV would be cheaper, depending where you rent from. Hotels can be pretty pricey but I think it largely depends on the season. 

Ann from Austin (Texas)

Bryce......the national campground closes with the first snow. Be sure and check with them. Ruby's Inn Best Western Plus is the only game in town. It is reasonable and very acceptable. 

Zion......be sure and check on the campground availability there also. The town of Springdale has several hotels that stay open most of the year. Be aware that many restaurants, shops, etc, in this area close in October .