Irrestry

United Kingdom

Suggestion of place to stay at

Hi everyone. I am Irrestry from Indonesia. I am planning to visit UK on the next year and now I am about to make the itinerary. I am going to visit some places in UK : London, Stonehenge + Bath, Windsor, Cambridge, York as well as Edinburgh. For all the places, I will spend 9 days in a row. However, I am confused about the best place to stay at. I think it would be better to stay at London while I am travelling to Stonehenge + Bath, Windsor, Cambridge and I will move to Edinburgh and stay there while I am visiting York and of course Edinburgh. Anyone fancy to give me a suggestion as to does my plan make sense? How would you recommend me? I am going to use air bnb for my accommodation.

Thank you. Your suggestion will be much appreciated.

Rebecca from Manchester

Hi Irrestry, I would recommend staying at all of the places you are going to and not commuting each day. Windsor is easy to get to from London, but it would be cheaper to stay in Windsor. You may as well also stay in Bath. York is far away from Edinburgh, therefore I recommend staying in York as well. Air BnB is very popular so there will be a lot of choices for you :)

1. Windsor (city)
  3. Bath (city)
  4. Edinburgh (city)
  5. York (city)