Amy

Amy asked

Advice on how to make my trip to Turks and Caicos awesome?

Going to Grace Bay in July for 12 days. Thinking of booking at Villa Renaissance since it (looks) high end, with kitchens, but is yet somewhat reasonably priced. It says it's beachfront yet reviews mention the 5 min walk to beach. Same goes for walking distance to shopping/restaurants. Is this a good choice? Any advice of how to make this trip awesome? Thanks

Turks and Caicos

Penny from Bluffton

Go scuba diving. We went and it was beautiful! <3 Our guides were awesome too. I'm sorry I don't remember the outfit we went with, but there was a cute little bar outside their store. We got back about sunset and it was a perfect time for a cocktail and transition into a relaxing night!

Liv from Cape Cod

Hi Amy!

Turks and Caicos is beautiful all around, no matter where you are staying :) Villa Renaissance is beautiful and trust me, the walk is not out of the way at all. A fantastic restaurant in Grace Bay is Bay Bistro, a little pricey but totally worth it. 

1. Turks and Caicos (country)
  2. Villa Renaissance (hotel)
  3. Bay Bistro (restaurant)