Tulsa

What is your favorite restaurant in Tulsa?

Heading to Tulsa and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

isaiah from Tulsa

Bodean Seafood Restaurant if you want to spend a lot, excellent classic food. Docs if want a small step down in price but a great environment, great food and fun drinks. Juniper for awesome but unique food. Tallgrass Prairie Table for a great gastro pub, farm to table. Burn Co for lunch but you have to get there by 11:30 if you want lunch. Its the best barbecue I've ever had. 

1. Bodean Seafood Restaurant (restaurant)
  2. Juniper (restaurant)
  3. Tallgrass Prairie Table (restaurant)
  4. Burn Co (restaurant)

Meggan from Tulsa, Oklahoma

If you're into Tex-Mex, try Chuy's. Everything is fresh and I have worked there so I know it's clean! Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen is also a good one but the menu there is American comfort food.

1. Chuy's (restaurant)
  2. Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen (restaurant)

They actually have a very good sushi restaurant called In the Raw Sushi.  Big fan!

1. In the Raw Sushi (restaurant)

Shanti from Imphal

Dear Katie,

The Tokyo Garden is a good one tho' not hyped ..I worked there for a year & acquired the taste of Sushi !!! And no regrets...! I loved it..You can try it if you are into fine dining.Mention my name to its owner Mr.Eddy.He is a Korean & a good guy.Maybe he can give you some discount..lol!!! There are also other good eateries in the midtown Brookside....many upwardly mobile Yuppies hang out there and its a cool place.....!!! Down town too has lots of good ones but I am not so familiar with them as I am just an ordinary person who loves simple foods anywhere !!! If you want Vietnamese cuisine, you can go to their restaurant inside their supermarket place at the NAM HAI on 21st st. East on S.Garnett in Tulsa....You can taste their yummy "PHO" soup & try out other kinds too while there...The Riverwalks in Jenks too have quite good restaurants too...Just google and check them out...!!!!If you want home cooked Indian foods, I can do so or if you want to try the Indian restaurants, try the "Cumin Flavor Of India" , The "Desi Wok"  etc.....If you want an affordable chinese food take out or eat in...there are lots of them.Dont worry, Tulsa has a bit of everything...!! We have a large Burmese  population here too & if you want to taste their food, let me know, i can take you to one of these family and you can taste their food.Many of them don't know English, mind you !!! but its fun....!!! Meet the locals and enjoy the environment & you a  very rich experience !!!

1. Tokyo Garden (restaurant)
  2. Cumin Flavor Of India (restaurant)
  3. Desi Wok (restaurant)

Tamara

So many great restaurants downtown so I'll focus there-The Lounge Aka Bull In The Alley for something special, Lassalle's New Orleans Deli for cajun, Yokozuna or The Sushi Place for sushi, Fat Guy's Burger Bar for a dank burger, Tavolo: an Italian Bistro for Italian, The Vault Restaurant for vegan, The Tavern, Juniper is yummy..there are so many!

1. The Lounge Aka Bull In The Alley (attraction)
  2. Lassalle's New Orleans Deli (attraction)
  3. Yokozuna (restaurant)
  4. The Sushi Place (restaurant)
  5. Fat Guy's Burger Bar (restaurant)
  6. Tavolo: an Italian Bistro (restaurant)
  7. The Vault Restaurant (restaurant)
  8. The Tavern (restaurant)
  9. Juniper (restaurant)