Jonathan

Toronto

Good hotel

staying 1night in September need a good hotel in nice location 

I have not been in  Toronto for some time and when I stayed there I stayed in the Hilton Toronto, which was OK.  I remember thinking that I would have liked to stay in the Fairmont Royal York

1. Toronto (city)
  2. Hilton Toronto (hotel)
  3. Fairmont Royal York (hotel)

Linda from Toronto

Many great hotels in Toronto! I would recommend staying downtown. Fairmont Royal York is a nice hotel. Also, Yorkville would be a great area to stay in but it’s expensive.

1. Fairmont Royal York (hotel)
  2. Yorkville (attraction)

Jeremy from Ottawa

My favourite hotel by far is Pantages Hotel Toronto. It's across the street from the Eaton Centre. Little kitchenettes (with a range which is nice) plus apartment sized washer/drying in the unit, in case you want to recycle your wardrobe.

Other choice would be Hotel Novotel Toronto Centre, which is walking distance to CN Tower and lots of restaurants and so on. It's a solid hotel, nice clean rooms, decent rates.

Enjoy the trip!

1. Pantages Hotel Toronto (hotel)
  2. Eaton Centre (attraction)
  3. Hotel Novotel Toronto Centre (hotel)
  4. CN Tower (attraction)

Claudia from New York City

I stayed at the Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel, within Rogers Centre in downtown Toronto. The hotel is close to CN Tower, The Hockey Hall of Fame and Air Canada Centre. You'll have plenty of food options and will be close to transportation.

Or check out The Drake Hotel if you like small boutique hotels. This creative hotel is located on Queen Street West, close to shopping, restaurants, and bars. It has a rooftop bar, a lounge, and a cafe, so you don't have to leave the hotel for your meals if you don't want to.

1. Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel (hotel)
  2. CN Tower (attraction)
  3. Air Canada Centre (attraction)
  4. The Drake Hotel (hotel)