Travis
Leamington, Ontario

Travis from Leamington, Ontario asked

Best vegan eateries for both the hungry and those with just a sweet tooth.

I'm headed to Toronto for a couple days and am in search of some little vegan spots and coffee shops.

Toronto

Mein from Toronto

I highly recommend Raw Aura Organic Cuisine, even if you’re a carnivore.  It’s a bit out of the way located in Port Credit, southern Mississauga area - but it’s worth the drive.  I’ve been there a couple of times and have tried their Beet Ravioli, Mediterranean Platter, and Pad Thai.  Their Blueberry Cheesecake and Cashew Sour cream and Onion Kale chips are a must!

There’s also a limited lunch menu at Belmonte Raw in the Riverdale/Leslieville area, on Queen St E.

Oh my, everything you listed at Raw Aura sounds amazing! I look forward to trying them. By the way, to geo-tag a place, you would type the @-symbol and then the name of the place instead of the other way around, but the Trippy team has updated that for you. Thanks for sharing and let me know if you have any questions! :)

1. Raw Aura Organic Cuisine (restaurant)
  2. Belmonte Raw (restaurant)
Laura from Toronto

The Hogtown Vegan is incredible. It's also located in a great area filled with artists and musicians. In the neighbourhood, particularly moving a bit west on Bloor, you'll find an array of restaurants and cafes. I believe Nazareth has some Ethiopian vegan options as well as Ethiopian coffee.  For coffee there are a lot of cafes in the area.  The Rustic Owl is great as is Saving Gigi.

1. The Hogtown Vegan (restaurant)
  2. Nazareth (restaurant)
  3. The Rustic Owl (restaurant)
  4. Saving Gigi (restaurant)
Robyn from Toronto

Live Market or Live Organic Food Bar are awesome options as well. 

1. Live Market (attraction)
  2. Live Organic Food Bar (attraction)
Payal from Canada

Try Fresh on Eglinton. Great food and vegan/gluten free friendly. They have two other locations I would just stay away from the queen Street location which has the worst service I have ever experienced! 

Banjara Indian Cuisine is great too if you want something spicy 

The only other place I would recommend is Rawlicious 

1. Fresh on Eglinton (attraction)
  2. Banjara Indian Cuisine (restaurant)
  3. Rawlicious (restaurant)