Kelly
Massachusetts

Kelly from Massachusetts asked

Best places to photograph while in NYC, especially near Times Square?

Looking to take some unique shots of NYC, what are the best places to photograph while in NYC, especially near Times Square?

Times Square   New York City

Hello Kelly!! I will choose the parks! It will depend the season of the year , however, I have taken the most beautiful pictures during spring, summer, fall and winter (my fav season of the year is the fall). Close to Times Square there is Bryant Park where people go to relax, propose, grab a coffee, etc. Central Park is where you can find the most breathtaking places to photograph. Just walking around the park you will find bridges, arks, trees, birds, lakes, streams, ponds, perfect ingredients for the perfect picture. If you go down the city you will enjoy Madison Square Park, Gramercy Park and Union Square,perfect places for taking amazing pictures. Last but not least (and even though it is not pretty close to Times Square) you must visit High Line Park. An elevated park full of options for the perfect photo, for example, decked and open-air routes,  conceptual artworks, and magical cityscape facing northward. Anyway, these are just a few suggestions from the hundred of beautiful gems NYC treasures.

Here some pics from my family album.

Saludos! 

Kelly
Thank you so much for the great info. Your photos are amazing! I'm truly inspired.

Rocio
You're welcome!! So happy to inspire you.

1. Times Square (attraction)
  2. Bryant Park (attraction)
  3. Central Park (attraction)
  4. Madison Square Park (attraction)
  5. Gramercy Park (neighborhood)
  6. Union Square (attraction)
  7. High Line Park (attraction)